Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Tech Support Joke.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Yeah I think so? Chad?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    yep?..hows it going.. i thought you quit sykes

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Good man. Nah, I still work there. I just moved teams about 6 months ago and never get to go into MA anymore. Haha. So basicly I just sit there and take calls all day, then get up and go home. I guess thats basicly the way it should be though? haha


  4. #14
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    The taking calls all day part never bothered me. It's just the internal politics of the place....people stabbing you in the back at every turn....that's what turned me off about that place. Burton is right on another point, lousy management....from Corporate on down.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Let's hear what the Union Man has to say about Sykes (this oughta be good!)
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Shoot I work at sykes too and that place is killing me. That dang points crap has got me all messed up.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Shoe I will send you a PM and how you may be able to get around some of the points issues. You can take advantage of policy if you know how to do it.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Dang Diets...you sound like management....lol.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Virtus marketing sucks, Id rather sell crack rock.

    Ok, glad to get that off my chest. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Tech Support Joke.

    Lol, well I have management exprience. Im pretty sure I could run Sykes though. haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •